Facebook Connector [via FiveTran]
How to Connect Facebook
Follow our setup guide to connect Facebook Ad Account to CaliberMind:
To connect Facebook Ad Account to CaliberMind, you need a Facebook account with permission to access data from ad accounts you'd like to sync.
To authorize CaliberMind to connect to your Facebook Ad Account, follow these instructions:
- Click Authorize. This will authorize CaliberMind to access Facebook Marketing APIs using OAuth 2.0 Protocol.
- Select the Sync Mode you'd like to use: Sync All Accounts or Sync Specific Accounts. If you select Sync Specific Accounts, select which specific accounts you'd like to sync.
- Click Save & Test. CaliberMind will take it from here and sync your data from your Facebook Ad Account account.
Type of Facebook Connections
The following [Pull] Facebook connections are available (under the Pull Connections tab):
For Facebook Ad Insights, you can choose from
- Facebook Ad Insights - Ads
- Facebook Ad Insights - Ad Sets
- Facebook Ads Insights - Campaigns
If you would like to retrieve Facebook Lead Ads (that could also possibly sync with your CRM), go to the Push Connections tab and click on the Facebook Leads connection: