If your organization uses Salesforce CRM -- this data can be seamless replicated into for Attribution, ABM and workflow automation in CaliberMind.
How do I get started?
Go to SETTINGS >> INTEGRATIONS >> ADD CONNECTOR
Is my data secure?
Absolutely! All data is encrypted-at-rest and in transit using AES-256. All data is stored in Amazon Redshift and is compliant with SOC1, SOC2, SOC3, PCI DSS Level 1 requirements, and FedRAMP, and HIPAA eligible with BAA available from AWS.Additionally all sign-ins and tokens are verified using click-to-approve OAuth 2.0 -- meaning you never have to worry about someone having a password to your database.
What will this connection do?
- We will backup a copy of all your relevant CRM data from 13 standard objects (ask your account manager if you'd like to add additional custom objects)
Could this integration disrupt any business processes or data in my CRM?
- There are several "safety" mechanisms in place to prevent any business disruption.
- For data replication from Salesforce, we use the Salesforce Bulk API and copy 10,000 records from each object per request. So our usage is VERY efficient.
- All instances of CaliberMind start as read-only, so no workflows can accidentally be created that impact your sales data.
- Eventually you will WANT to create meaningful, scalable and automated business processing using the data in your CaliberMind data lake... but not yet! (We're just getting started).