If your organization uses Salesforce CRM -- this data can be seamless replicated into for Attribution, ABM and workflow automation in CaliberMind.
How do I get started?
Go to SETTINGS >> INTEGRATIONS >> ADD CONNECTOR
Is my data secure?
Absolutely! All data is encrypted-at-rest and in transit using AES-256. All data is stored in Amazon Redshift and is compliant with SOC1, SOC2, SOC3, PCI DSS Level 1 requirements, and FedRAMP, and HIPAA eligible with BAA available from AWS.Additionally all sign-ins and tokens are verified using click-to-approve OAuth 2.0 -- meaning you never have to worry about someone having a password to your database.
What will this connection do?
We will backup a copy of all your relevant CRM data from 14 standard objects (ask your account manager if you'd like to add additional custom objects)
Which Tables and Fields require "Read", or "Read" and "Write" access?
As noted above, there are 14 objects which will be synced to our data warehouse: Account, Campaign, CampaignMember, Contact, Group, Lead, Opportunity, OpportunityContactRole, OpportunityHistory, Profile, RecordType, Task, User, UserRole
There are 5 caveats to this information:
- All 14 objects noted above will require "Read" access - only the "standard" and non-custom fields within these objects require this access
- Three tables - Account, Contact, Lead - also require that ALL fields within these tables - both standard and custom - have "Write" access as well. This is due to any possible deduplication, merge, or other data management workflows which might be set up would require this user permission to perform these actions.
- If a future workflow involving the "CampaignMember" object is requested for implementation, this object - as well as the "Campaign" object - would also require "Write" access for ALL fields (both standard and custom) on these objects
- Any custom fields (noted with either "_c" or "_pc" at the end of the field's API name) that are used or referenced in any formulas or customizations (opportunity amounts, formulas, etc.) within the CaliberMind system would also require "Read" permissions (or both "Read" and "Write" permissions - depending on if these fields are within a "Write" table as noted above)
- Any custom fields that are used or setup for pushing CaliberMind data back to your Salesforce would also require "Write" permissions
Could this integration disrupt any business processes or data in my CRM?
- There are several "safety" mechanisms in place to prevent any business disruption.
- For data replication from Salesforce, we use the Salesforce Bulk API and copy 10,000 records from each object per request. So our usage is VERY efficient.
- All instances of CaliberMind start as read-only, so no workflows can accidentally be created that impact your sales data.
- Eventually you will WANT to create meaningful, scalable and automated business processing using the data in your CaliberMind data lake... but not yet! (We're just getting started).