Account Lists as special lists in CaliberMind that can be used to filter ABM reports and quickly generate new company-target lists for marketing programs.
Here are some common examples of Account Lists that CM users may wish to create:
Strategic Targets (based on Region, Engagement, Industry, etc.)
- Customer Lists -- pull data from across multiple signal tables in your data warehouse.
- Engagement Lists, which accounts have responded to a particular campaign.
- Advertising lists of domains for retargeting and CRM onboarding into ABM ad platforms.
- Sales territory lists
The Account List builder is found in LISTS >> ACCOUNTS. Lists can be created in 3 steps:
- From the ACCOUNT LIST dropdown, select CREATE NEW LIST.
- Choose the signals you wish to use as a filter.
- Save your list. That's it! Your list is now accessible elsewhere in the app (such as ABM reports)