Searching for a specific account to view their Activity
Finding a specific account in CaliberMind is very easy to do. Let's say you would like to bring up the Activity for the Account CaliberMind on the activity overview page. To do this you would follow the following steps.
- Select the Analytics section from the navigation bar on the left
- Select the Category ABM and then the Report Activity Overview
- At the top of the report you can see the filters. Choose the filter ACCOUNT.
- When the dialog comes up clear out the current filter - by pressing the (x) next to the name
- Type in the name of the account you with to view in the Search area
- Once you see the correct account select it and then click out of the window
- The Activity Overview page should now re-set and show you the details for the specific account you are interested in
Check out a complete walk through on how to perform a search below.