Creating Company Lists using SQL
Why create an Company list using SQL?
- Account lists allow marketing managers and business analysts to filter reports by a set of company_ids.
- If you utilize a BI Platform you can use your credentials to directly connect to your BigQuery database.
- Sales leaders might want the attribution report to show only companies in a certain target list.
- Navigate to the lists tab of CaliberMind.
- Click on the blue circle button
- Fill in the Create List Dialog box
- Type a name
- Select 'Custom' from the drop-down list
- Click the blue OK button
- The SQL editor will open (Write the desired statements, test your query, and save within this section.)
Sample query to get you started:
WHERE industry like 'Internet'
- At the bottom of your screen you will see a dark grey bar that says PREVIEW and will list the number of records your query has returned. Click on PREVIEW to open the table of results.
- The results will be listed in a table.
- When you are satisfied with the results click the blue SAVE button to save the results of your new list.
- Your saved list will show a confirmation. A 'Saved' black bar will appear on the bottom left of your screen.