Signing In to CaliberMind
New to CaliberMind - Start Here!
How to use Dashboards
How do I use CaliberMind's search functionality?
CaliberMind Home Page & Navigation
Digital Marketing Terminology
How Does CaliberMind Define a "Channel"?
What Is a CaliberMind Event or Event Table?
Account Detail (Search Result) Results
Opportunity Search Results
Campaign Detail Search Results
Person Detail Search Result
Connectors / Integrations
Adding Your First Connector
How To Connect AdRoll / RollWorks
How To Connect Google Analytics
How To Connect HubSpot
How To Connect LinkedIn Ads
How To Connect Marketo
Overview of Connectors
ZoomInfo / DiscoverOrg
CaliberMind IP Addresses for Whitelisting
Setting Up the LinkedIn Push Connector
Connecting Tableau to CaliberMind
CaliberMind Data Export to Google Cloud Storage
Ingesting CaliberMind Data Into Snowflake
Klaviyo connector [Via Fivetran]
Segment Connector [via FiveTran]
Pushing Caliber Mind Person Engagement Data to Salesforce
Integrations Appendix by Connector
SFTP Connector - Updated 2021
Connecting Your Data Warehouse to CaliberMind
Replicating CaliberMind Attribution Data to Salesforce
Salesforce Connector [via FiveTran]
Connector Health and Web Tracker Health reports
How to Connect Facebook Ads
KickFire De-Anonymization in CaliberMind
Connecting G2, Bombora, or 6sense
Field History SFDC Limits (Salesforce)
SFTP Synced Files - Making a Data Change
How To Connect Outreach
CaliberMind Connectors - Start Here!
Power BI/ Tableau/ Looker Connectors Article
Google Ads Connector (via FiveTran)
Pardot Connector [via FiveTran]
Connections - Email Notifications
CaliberMind Data Access FAQs
Twitter API Connector via Fivetran
Microsoft Bing Connector
Setting Up the Salesforce Push Connector
How To Connect Microsoft Dynamics
Bing/Microsoft Ad's Connector
Connectors Status Page
CaliberMind Entity Relations and System Tables
Developer Guide - Start Here!
What is Google BigQuery
CaliberMind Common Data Sources
CaliberMind Identity Levels
What are Lists?
Importing a List
Account List Upload File Requirements
Keyboard Shortcuts using SQL
Creating an Account List From a Campaign
How to create a list of all Opportunities that have a very low Engagement
People List Upload File Requirements
Campaign List Upload File Requirements
Use Case Videos - Creating a List Using the List Builder
Creating a List Using the List Builder - Step-by-Step Instructions
Creating Company Lists using SQL
List Builder - Start Here!
Creating Company Lists in List Builder
Where is my Segments Menu?
Downloading a List - Step-by-Step Instructions
Object Mapping Filters
How to Map Your Salesforce Opportunity Revenue Field
Remove a BigQuery User within CaliberMind
Object Manager: Campaign Member
Setting Your Saved Filters for In-App Reporting
Object Mapping: Create a Filter
Object Mapping: Create a Mapping
Adding Custom Columns in Salesforce
Add BigQuery Users within CaliberMind
Custom Configuration for Object Mapping
Object Mapping: Create a Replacement
How to Email CaliberMind Reports
Setting Up UTM Mapping in CaliberMind
Standard Channel Logic
Channel Ranking Logic
Setting Up Account Trend Emails
UTM Parameters Formatting and Best Practices
Object Mapping for Filters - Start Here!
How to See Your Object Manager History and Revert Back to Previous Versions
Object Mapping: Create a Campaign Substitution
Web Tracker Installation & Settings
Installing AnalyticsJS (CaliberMind snippet)
Two ways to identify prospects that submit a form containing email address using AnalyticsJS
Install AnalyticsJS on a HubSpot website
Using AnalyticsJS Identify on embedded Hubspot forms
Using AnalyticsJS Identify on embedded Marketo forms
Types of Analytics.js Calls
Using Analytics.js to Track Web and Product Events
Web Tracker and Installation Settings - Start Here!
How Cookie Settings Affect the Analytics.JS Tracking Script
Google Tag Manager (GTM) Ad Blockers
Using AnalyticsJS with Drift
How to check your AnalyticsJS implementation
Using AnalyticsJS with Qualified
Flows Status Page
How to use QuickFlows
Merge records in Salesforce CRM
Add a Quick-Flow to Salesforce Campaign
Using ClearBit Flows
CaliberMind's Most Popular Flows | Automations
Setting Up Workflow - Lead Deduplication
ZoomInfo - Add-to/Enrich your database
Setting Up Workflow - Website Repair
Setting Up Workflow - Account Deduplication
Creating Sales Campaigns from Salesloft and Outreach Activities
Setting Up Workflow - Contact Deduplication
Program Logic for Campaigns
Custom Programs for Campaigns
Campaigns - Start Here!
User Administration & SSO
Single Sign On (SSO) Setup
Manage Users - Viewing, Inviting, Updating Users and Roles
CaliberMind Data Warehouse Access in Google BigQuery
Administration and SSO - Start Here!
User Authentication and Provisioning
Insights - Create Multiple Engagement Score Models
How to Change Event Touch Scores
Sales Opportunity Data Model
Engagement Scoring Time Decay - How It Works & How to Change It
Engagement Scoring Models Overview
How to Add or Change Engagement Score Multipliers
Add or Change Engagement Score Filters
Identify users using Intercom Messenger
GDPR Compliance with CaliberMind
ABM Best Practices
Using Engagement Score to Trigger an Update in Salesforce
Account-to-Lead (A2L) Matching
Lead-to-Account Matching (L2A)
Pushing CaliberMind ABM Scoring Fields to Salesforce.com
Linking to CaliberMind Reports in Salesforce
Attribution Models: W-Shaped
Attribution Models: Middle
Chain-Based Attribution Model
Removal effect with a Markov chain model
Attribution Reports Summary
Attribution - CaliberMind versus Embedded Attribution in Salesforce?
Analytics: People Tab in Attribution Overview
Analytics: Opps Tab in Attribution Overview
Choosing the Right Attribution Model
Virtual Campaigns in CaliberMind
The A-Shaped Model
Campaign Types - Best Practices for Easy-to-Read Attribution
Best Practices for Tracking Return-on-Ad-Spend (ROAS)
Analytics: Comparisons Tab in Attribution Overview
Analytics: Events Tab in Attribution Overview
Analytics: Summary Tab in Attribution Overview
Analytics: Explore Tab in Attribution Overview
CaliberMind Analytics Concepts
Overview of Analytics and Attribution
Filters and Hyperlinks
Using the Engagement Trending Report
Using Tags to Organize Your Lists
Attribution Overview - Campaign Performance Table
Using Campaign Lists in Dashboards
Using Account Lists in Dashboards
CaliberMind Metrics Definition
Return on Ad Spend
Product Attribution Dashboard
Attribution Models: First-Touch
Self-Hosting CaliberMind AnalyticsJS
Tutorials and Use Cases
Customizing Report Visibility (Show/Hide)
How to Manage Your Offsite Events Using CaliberMind
How can I manage my BDR/SDR team activities with CaliberMind?
Combining Engagement Score with Attribution
Enabling the Sales Teams to see the Entire Buyers Journey
How Can I Identify High Risk Opportunities?
How does Sales leverage CaliberMind? Some key use cases.
Running a Sales/Pipeline Review with CaliberMind
How Is CaliberMind Different From My CRM Attribution?
CRM Campaign Member Status and Campaign Response Best Practices
How Do I Optimize Advertising Spend?
Campaign Best Practices Across Systems
How do I use CaliberMind to shorten our sales cycle?
Answering Business Questions Using CaliberMind Reports
Which of my leads are the most engaged?
Why Is CaliberMind ROAS or ROI Different Than My Ad Platform?
How Do I Know If a Campaign Is Good or Bad?
How to Flatten Your Campaign Structure in Salesforce
Working in CaliberMind Insights
CaliberMind Insights - Browser Requirements
CaliberMind Insights - Sharing Dashboards & User Permissions
CaliberMind Insights - Navigating to Insights/Dashboard
CaliberMind Insights - Using Dashboards
CaliberMind Insights - Dashboard Refresh Schedule
CaliberMind Insights - Application Concepts and Terminology
CaliberMind Insights - Filters & Aggregation Type
Creating a Custom Pipeline Dashboard (VIDEO)
CaliberMind Insights - Creating Custom Dashboards
How to Create a Filter Bookmark
Building Insights Dashboards
Build Your Own Insights Pipeline Dashboard
Building Formulas with Functions
Creating and Editing a Widget Formula
Using Conditional Statements
Build Insights Dashboards - Start Here!
Create Date Range Filters - Step-by-Step
Creating Formulas Based on Criteria and Conditions (Filters)
Dashboard Function Reference
Introduction to Formulas - Start Here!
Using Quick Functions
Insights Attribution Dashboards
Insights - Attribution - Start Here!
Insights - Attribution Terminology and Key Concepts
Insights - Attribution Overview Dashboard 2.0
Insights Engagement Dashboard
Insights - Engagement - Start Here!
Insights - Engagement - Dashboard Terminology & Key Concepts
Insights - Engagement Overview
Insights - Engagement - System Account Detail
Insights - Engagement - Person Detail
Insights Engagement Dashboard - Aggregation Dates
Insights ROAS Dashboard
Insights - ROAS Dashboard Use Cases
How is CaliberMind ROAS Reporting Different than Insights ROI?
Insights - ROI - Start Here!
Insights - ROAS Terminology & Key Concepts
Insights Data Health and Integrity
Funnel Trigger Events Dashboard
Funnel Company Inclusion Configuration
What is a Marketing Funnel?
Event Explore for Funnels
Funnel Terms and Concepts
Common Funnel Issues
Funnels FAQs Technical Documentation
Funnel History Event Configuration
Funnels - Start Here!
What channels move journeys through a given stage?
Funnel Stages Configuration and Stage Definitions
Funnel Trend Dashboard
How can I see the number of journeys in or passing through a funnel stage during a period of time?
Sales Funnel Metrics
What touches are influencing each step in the funnel?
How do I see the first event (or "tipping point") in each stage of my funnel?
Funnel Events Technical Documentation
Marketing & Sales Funnel Foundations
Funnel Static Event Configuration
What is a Starter Funnel?
Funnel Person Inclusion Configuration
Funnel Cohort Analysis Dashboard
Sales Funnel Glossary
Where are my customers stuck in journeys?
Funnel Cohort Analysis Use Cases
Funnel Data Explore Dashboard
Use Cases for Funnels
Sales Funnel Journey Questions and Answers?
What is the difference between an Active Journey and a Journey?
How do I know the last event that happened before a journey stage change?
How do I identify stage conversion rates?
Funnel Person Status Exits
Introducing CaliberMind's Funnels
Funnels - Lead, Contact, Account, Opportunity Statuses and Stages
Pressure Event Dashboard 101
Funnel Stage Definitions
Demand Generation Funnel Dashboard
Table of Contents
Updated by Camela Thompson
Object Manager -
Create a Campaign Substitution
The Substitution Tool allows users to transform existing data by either replacing the current value with a hardcoded value or pulling values dynamically from another column. Example use cases would be breaking out Paid Search Campaign Types into their respective ad platforms or grouping Opportunity Type values with a standard set of Types to simplify revenue reports.
- From the main landing page, admins can select the Settings page by clicking the cog in the top right-hand corner.
- The left-hand menu bar contains an “Object Manager” with a list of objects (Accounts through Person). Each of these objects has a substitution option. In this example, we’ll use the “Campaign” table in Salesforce.
- The Home page for the Campaign Table allows you to select “Substitution” to create logic to substitute data in select columns of your Campaign table:
- After clicking on the Substitution Tool, choose the column with values you would like substituted or exchanged for different values:
- Once you’ve selected the column that you would like to use, select “Add Rule.” This adds logic that will be used to transform the data in the previously selected column. You can create multiple blocks of logic that assign different values to your column, which can be dragged and dropped to re-order the priority of processing for each step:
- The upper “+” button allows the user to create a group of rules in a block. The lower “Add Rule” button allows the user to add independent (non-grouped) rules within the block. Rules that exist in a Block are looked to first when determining if a statement is true or false. An example would be if you substitute a Google Paid Ads cm_type if the original cm_type was Search AND the cm_name contained Google and then check whether the cm_name contains Google Ads and apply the same Google Paid Ads value if it’s true. Groupings allow more control of the order and priority of logic in the block.
- Pictured below is an example of a set of rules within a block. When users add rules, they have the ability to choose “AND” or “OR” logic. When you elect to use “AND,” both arguments must be met. In the example pictured below, because the group is set to “AND” it requires both “Requirement 1” and “Requirement 2” to be met in order for the system to set the statement to True and apply the “THEN” value. If “OR” was used, only one of the requirements would need to be met in order to make the statement True and apply the “THEN” value.
- This screenshot shows you an example with a third requirement included. In this case, all three statements must be met for “Value 1” to be enforced because “AND” is selected:
- To add more rules to trigger a substitution outside of the initial grouping, click the “Add Rule” button. This gives you the ability to use both “AND” and “OR” logic between an initial grouping of rules and a second ruleset. If you select “AND,” The first group in the block will be evaluated and then the second group, and only if all are true will the substitution be made. If you select “OR,” the first group in the block will be evaluated and then the second block. If the first group is true or the second rule is true, the rule will be considered true (even if the other is false) when “OR” is selected.
- In the example below, there are two stand-alone rules in the block. The “OR” option is selected, so if either of the two rules is true (even if the other rule is false), the “Then” Value will be written to the cm_type column.
- In order to create a second block to be evaluated, click the “Add Block” button. The system will first evaluate the first block and then evaluate the second block.
- Blocks contain their own logic to replace values. Additional blocks let you replace your field values with a different value than prior blocks. As an example, if you wanted to break out “Paid Search” into different platforms based on the Campaign Name and change the campaign type to “Operations” whenever various values are in the Campaign Name, one block could be set up to dynamically change the Paid Search value to match Bing, Google, or Yahoo, and a second block could be dedicated to finding Operational campaigns. The system evaluates the blocks in the order they appear on the screen.
- Important: If none of the blocks are True, the system will set the value for the existing data to NULL for that column unless the user creates an “Otherwise” rule by clicking the “Add Otherwise” button.
- When an “Otherwise” statement is used, the user can designate what the system should substitute in place of “Null” for any value that doesn’t meet the criteria for any of the “Blocks” created. For example, you may want to indicate that the system should keep the existing cm_type value when rules are not met.