Build Your Own Insights Pipeline Dashboard
Building a Pipeline Generation View
Want all of your reports in CaliberMind? No problem. Since we connect directly to your CRM, adding in views like pipeline generated, forecast summaries, or bookings retrospectives is a breeze.
- In Insights, click the "+" icon next to the dashboard header:
- Select the "Sales" data model and name your dashboard:
- Admittedly, this part is a bit buggy. However, your end users will prefer this date filter far more than if we use the filter widget bar on the right-hand side of the screen (hidden by default).
- Click "Select Data" under New Widget:
- Select any data value:
- Select Advanced Configuration:
- Select the widget type selector (1) and then scroll down and select the Date Range Filter (2):
- Choose Add next to Filter Dimension:
- Because we want to know Pipeline Generated, we'll be summarizing the data throughout this dashboard by Opportunity Open Date. It makes sense that we would also choose Opportunity Open Date as our core filter. Search for "Create" (1) and select the proper field (2):
- Click Apply:
- Expand the widget list on the dashboard by clicking the icon near the page vertical scroll bar:
- Click the plus icon to add a filter:
- Search for "Create" (1) and select the Opp Create Date field (2):
- Click OK and the date range filter will magically appear!
- Select any date in the From Date field (1):
Select within the From Date field that is in the middle of the screen NOT from the filter within the filter bar.
- An additional filter appeared. Delete the date filter you added in the Filter bar to the right (we know. buggy.) This is the filter that has the 'include all' within the dialog box:
Congrats! You made it through the hard part. Now let's add a chart!
- Select the + Widget button:
- Click on Advanced Configuration:
- Click the Widget selector icon and choose the widget type you'd like to use:
- Add a Value (1) (in this case we'll choose Amount (3)):
- Update the formatting for the value by selecting the number icons:
- Add a Category (1) and select the Opportunity Created Date field (3):
- Change the date aggregation from Years to Months using the icon on the Category:
- Add a Break By (1) and select the Opp Won/Lost/Open field (2):
- Change the chart format to Stacked (1) on the right-hand design menu and then click Apply (2):
Congrats! You've created a dashboard.