Connecting with Lead Generation, Social, Ads and Retargeting platforms to CaliberMind can help your organization make better data-informed decisions! Digital Marketing Managers, Demand Gen professionals, and Marketing Executives can benefit from the LinkedIn connector -- especially to help track Return-on-Ad-Spend. You can confidently answer:
- Which ad campaigns and groups perform best?
- For each dollar spent on advertising, how many dollars do I get back in marketing attribution?
- Which ads have the highest conversion rates and lowest cost-per-lead?
These metrics are typically elusive to marketers because the Ad Platform doesn't connect to the CRM and Web Activity log. CaliberMind Allows this!
Ready to connect?? Here are the steps:
- Create new connection --> choose the LinkedIn Connector
- Give your connector a name
- You will be prompted to sign into your LinkedIn account:
- Make sure AnalyticsJS PAGE and IDENTIFY calls are enabled on your marketing website. (This may require help from your web team)
- Make sure all LinkedIn URLs have the proper tracking parameters:
- Campaign ID (typically campaign_id, cmp_id, hsa_id)**
- Ad ID (typically ad_id, hsa_id)**
- UTM_source ((typically utm_source)
Note: CaliberMind and LinkedIn Ad Reports use UTC (Universal Time Zone). Impressions and clicks may not match activity in your local time zone.
**if you wish to use another naming convention for your URL parameters, we recommend you speak to your customer success manager to adjust your system views.
Once, this is configured, you'll see updated reports on ROAS refreshed daily!