How To Connect LinkedIn Ads
Why Connect LinkedIn Ads?
Connecting Lead Generation, Social, Advertising, and Retargeting platforms to CaliberMind helps your organization make better-informed decisions by tying your advertising spend to revenue. Answer questions about return on ad spend (ROAS) from Digital Marketing Managers, Demand Gen professionals, and Marketing Executives using the LinkedIn connector.
By tying LinkedIn spend to revenue, you can confidently answer:
- Which ad campaigns and groups perform best?
- For each dollar spent on advertising, how many dollars do I get back using multi-touch attribution?
- Which ads have the highest conversion rates and lowest cost-per-lead?
These metrics are typically elusive to marketers because most ad platforms don't directly connect to your CRM and a Web Activity log. This visibility is part of the magic of CaliberMind.
In order to get the most out of your data, we recommend that you:
- Make sure AnalyticsJS PAGE and IDENTIFY calls are enabled on your marketing website. (This may require help from your web team)
- Make sure all LinkedIn URLs have the proper tracking parameters:
- Campaign ID (typically utm_campaign_id, campaign_id, cmp_id, hsa_id)**
- Ad ID (typically ad_id, utm_ad_id, hsa_id)**
- UTM_source (typically utm_source)
For more best practices on UTM parameters, check out this article.
Prerequisites Before Connection
- A LinkedIn Account
- Admin rights to the LinkedIn Data you want to access
How to Connect LinkedIn Ads to CaliberMind
- In the CaliberMind app, select the Settings Cog:
- Select Connectors:
- Select Create Pull Connector:
- Select the Add Connector button under the LinkedIn logo:
- You will be prompted to sign into to your LinkedIn account:
- Select the account you would like to sync and click Save and Test.
That's it! Your work here is done.