Create a Custom Campaign
Often, customers need to mark certain events with a Custom Campaign that is not included in the system of record. For this reason, custom campaigns were created. A Custom Program can also be assigned to these campaigns via the Program Logic section.
Create a Custom Campaign Instructions
- Navigate to the Admin area by clicking the cog in the top right corner.
- A) Click the Campaign menu on the left navigation bar. The Campaign menu will appear. B) Select Custom Program from the menu.
- To create a custom program click on the blue plus symbol. The Custom Program dialog window will open. You are now able to update the dialog box with the required information.
- Input all required fields and toggle the custom campaign to Active
- Campaign Name - name
- Cost - cost
- Start Date - startDate
- Campaign Type - type
- End Date - endDate
- Campaign ID - id *optional
- utm_source - utm_source *optional
- utm_medium - utm_medium *optional
- Click on an existing Custom Campaign’s Name to view the modify screen where you can update any of the previously entered information and activate/inactivate a Custom Campaign
- From the listing page, you can filter and search based on any of the information in the listing