List Builder - Start Here!
List Builder - Start Here
Lists are a grouping of companies, campaigns, people, or other records that are identified using logic. For example, we can pull a list of companies that are in a certain region or a list of people with a specific title. Within lists, there are different settings you can toggle off and on or select to change the type of list you are building.
Below is a collection of all the Knowledge Base documents detailing using and creating lists.
- What are Lists?
- Creating a List Step-by-Step (with a downloadable PDF File)
- Use Case Videos - Creating Company, Campaign, and Person Lists Using the List Builder
- Importing a List
- Downloading a List Step-by-Step (with a downloadable PDF File)
- Creating an Account List from a Campaign
- Account List Upload File Requirements
- Creating Company Lists in List Builder
- People list Upload File Requirements
- Campaign List Upload File Requirement
- Creating Company Lists using SQL
- How to create a list of all Opportunities with low Engagement
- Keyboard Shortcuts using SQL
- Where is my Segments Menu?