Pardot Connector [via FiveTran]
To connect Pardot to Calibermind, you need:
- A Pardot account with an Administrator role
- Pardot Business Unit ID
- Salesforce access token
Finding Your Pardot Business Unit ID
Connecting Pardot to CaliberMind requires entering your Business Unit ID. You can find it by following the instructions below:
1. Log into Salesforce using the same account you use to log into Pardot
2. Go to Setup > Pardot > Pardot Account Setup
3. You may have multiple Pardot business units. Use the Business Unit ID of the one you want to connect with CaliberMind, and enter it into Pardot for CaliberMind.
Salesforce Security Token
Unless you have your Security Token documented you will have to create a new token inside your Salesforce account.
Go to Settings > Personal > ResetApiToken
Step 1: Find API key, API version, and time zone
- Log in to your Pardot account.
- Navigate to the dropdown menu featuring your email. In the drop-down menu, click Settings.
- Navigate to Home > Administration > Account, then click My Profile.
- Find the Time Zone and API User Key and make a note of them. You will need them to configure CaliberMind.
- Find your API Version and make a note of it. If your account has the Allow Multiple Prospects with the Same Email Address feature enabled, your API version is V4. Otherwise, your API version is V3.
*If you're not sure which version your account uses, see Pardot's API documentation
Step 2: Finish CaliberMind Configuration
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter your Pardot account email.
- Enter your Pardot password.
- Enter the API User key that you found in Step 1.
- Enter your Pardot Business Unit ID.
- Enter the Salesforce Security Token.
- Select the API version you are using from the API Version drop down.
- Choose your Daily API Call Limit. By default, the REST API call limit is 15,000 per day.
- Select the Time Zone that you found in Step 1.
- Click Save & Test. CaliberMind will take it from here and sync your Pardot data.