People lists allow the segmenting of your database into key personas, groups and audiences.
Here are some common examples of People Lists that CM users may wish to create:
- Marketing Executives (based on normalized title data)
- Customer User Lists -- pull lists of people logging into your SaaS product.
- Engagement Lists, which emails are the MOST engaged in your database.
- Enrichment lists of emails that have missing or outdated contact information (to send to an API).
- Event attendee lists
- Global Opt-Out and GDPR compliance lists.
The People List builder is found in LISTS >> PEOPLE. Lists can be created in 3 steps:
- From the PEOPLE LIST dropdown, select CREATE NEW LIST.
- Choose the signals you wish to use as a filter (we handle all the data matching across disparate tables in your database).
- Save your list. That's it! Your list is not accessible elsewhere in the app (such as ABM reports).