Importing a List
Why Create a List?
As a CaliberMind customer, you may have discovered some customizations are needed to meet the needs of your end users. The most common use cases we see from our customers involve list uploads. For example:
- Uploading a list of target accounts for an ABM play
- Identifying a segment of people based on an enriched list from a vendor
- Backfilling information that was populated in a spreadsheet
To meet your needs, we’ve created a list importer that will allow you to create a custom table in BigQuery. That custom table can then be used to filter various reports via a list or segment filter. It can also be leveraged by your CaliberMind customer support representative to augment existing key tables with new and improved data.
How to Import a List
- Click the Lists tab from any application page:
- Click View All:
- Click the import icon shaped like a cloud with an arrow pointing up:
- You will be prompted to name your list (and BigQuery table). The maximum file size we support is 20 MB and the file must be in a CSV or TSV format. Once you’ve named your list, click Select File:
- Once you have selected your file, click the OK button to complete the import:
- When your file has been accepted, the screen will refresh and give you the option to verify your record count matches the expected number of rows. To see the record count, click the Test button:
- Look for the Preview bar to see your row count:
Viewing an Uploaded List
- To see the imported file, click Lists then Uploads:
- Click your imported list’s name:
Your list should include the rows indicated in your spreadsheet and data will be organized as it was in your file.
Deleting an Imported List
Forget a key column? Mislabel your column headers? No problem. You can delete your custom list and start fresh.
- Follow the steps above to view your custom list. Once you click on your list’s name, you’ll see the records in your list table and a trash can icon next to its name. Click the icon to delete your list:
- You’ll be prompted to confirm your intent to delete the list. Click Confirm to delete the list/BigQuery table:
- To make your list name more intuitive or user-friendly, click on the pencil icon next to the name and type in a new name: