Build Insights Dashboards - Start Here!
Build Your Own Insights Dashboard
There are a LOT of insights packed into each dashboard, and it's easy to become overwhelmed when you're first starting out. To make sure you're getting the most out of your Insights, we recommend the following help documents in order:
- CaliberMind Insights - Browser Requirements
- CaliberMind Insights - User Permissions
- CaliberMind Insights - Navigating to Insights/Dashboards
- CaliberMind Insights - Using Dashboards
- CaliberMind Insights - Basic Concepts and Terminology
- CaliberMind Insights - Build Your Own Pipeline Insights Dashboard
- Create a New Folder and Duplicate a Dashboard (PDF download)
- Create a New Widget - Stacked Chart (PDF download)
- Create a New Widget - Bart Chart (PDF download)
- Edit a Widget (PDF download)
- Create Date Range Filters and Custom Options
Some Things to Keep In Mind
Choose Fields From Their Core Table
When you're selecting data and it's available on multiple tables, make sure that you choose the field on the table that is most relevant. For example, if Job Level is on the cm_event, cm_personstats, and cm_companystats table and I want to summarize a value by a person's job level, I would choose Job Level on the cm_personstats table.
Sometimes the report builder can be buggy. Common bugs include displaying "No Results" in the Widget preview or even after the widget is first applied or added to the dashboard. To make sure this is a bug and not an issue with the data you selected, refresh your browser tab.
Think of Your End User
There are opportunities to use presets to recreate company-specific settings (like fiscal periods) or that lock down filter additions. We recommend making things as simple for your end user as possible. This may mean a few extra clicks on your part, but that's worth consistently reported metrics, right?
Don't Hesitate to Ask for Help
When you raise an issue, we learn how to make CaliberMind a little bit better. We encourage you to reach out for a training session or support.