In-App Notification Feature
Why is there an In-App Notification?
A broken connector will be communicated to users in real-time via the In-App Notification feature. The In-App notification will turn pink to alert you if one of your vital data connectors is disconnected.
How does the In-App Notification Work?
The In-App Notification Feature appears as a bell located on the top right of your menu bar. When there are notifications the bell will turn pink in color. If there is no notification the bell will remain gray in color.
How do I View my In-App Notifications?
- To view, notifications click on the bell located at the top right of your application.
- Your screen will refresh and the Notification View will appear.
- Click on a notification to read the notification.
- The content of the notification will appear.
- When you return to the Notification View you will see that the message has changed color to an opaque red indicating that you view the message.
How do I Manage my In-App Notifications?
Return to Notification View
To return to the Notification View click on the breadcrumb located on the top left of the Detail View.
Mark Notification Unread
To mark a notification as Unread click the ellipse to the right of the notification subject. A drop-down list will appear. Click the Mark Unread selection from the drop-down list.
You can choose to delete single, multiple or all messages.
To delete a notification click on the ellipse to the right of the notification subject. A drop-down list will appear. Click Delete selection from the drop-down list.
To delete multiple notifications
- Click the select all button on the top left, above the notifications in the Notification View.
- Then click the delete button (garbage can) on the top right, above the notifications in the Notification View. All the notifications within your CaliberMind App will be deleted.