Signing In to CaliberMind
New to CaliberMind - Start Here!
How to use Dashboards
How do I use CaliberMind's search functionality?
CaliberMind Home Page & Navigation
Digital Marketing Terminology
How Does CaliberMind Define a "Channel"?
What Is a CaliberMind Event or Event Table?
Account Detail (Search Result) Results
Opportunity Search Results
Campaign Detail Search Results
Person Detail Search Result
Connectors / Integrations
Adding Your First Connector
How To Connect AdRoll / RollWorks
How To Connect Google Analytics
How To Connect HubSpot
How To Connect LinkedIn Ads
How To Connect Marketo
Overview of Connectors
ZoomInfo / DiscoverOrg
CaliberMind IP Addresses for Whitelisting
Setting Up the LinkedIn Push Connector
Connecting Tableau to CaliberMind
CaliberMind Data Export to Google Cloud Storage
Ingesting CaliberMind Data Into Snowflake
Klaviyo connector [Via Fivetran]
Segment Connector [via FiveTran]
Pushing Caliber Mind Person Engagement Data to Salesforce
Integrations Appendix by Connector
SFTP Connector - Updated 2021
Connecting Your Data Warehouse to CaliberMind
Replicating CaliberMind Attribution Data to Salesforce
Salesforce Connector [via FiveTran]
Connector Health and Web Tracker Health reports
How to Connect Facebook Ads
KickFire De-Anonymization in CaliberMind
Connecting G2, Bombora, or 6sense
Field History SFDC Limits (Salesforce)
SFTP Synced Files - Making a Data Change
How To Connect Outreach
CaliberMind Connectors - Start Here!
Power BI/ Tableau/ Looker Connectors Article
Google Ads Connector (via FiveTran)
Pardot Connector [via FiveTran]
Connections - Email Notifications
CaliberMind Data Access FAQs
Twitter API Connector via Fivetran
Microsoft Bing Connector
Setting Up the Salesforce Push Connector
How To Connect Microsoft Dynamics
Bing/Microsoft Ad's Connector
Connectors Status Page
CaliberMind Entity Relations and System Tables
Developer Guide - Start Here!
What is Google BigQuery
CaliberMind Common Data Sources
CaliberMind Identity Levels
What are Lists?
Importing a List
Account List Upload File Requirements
Keyboard Shortcuts using SQL
Creating an Account List From a Campaign
How to create a list of all Opportunities that have a very low Engagement
People List Upload File Requirements
Campaign List Upload File Requirements
Use Case Videos - Creating a List Using the List Builder
Creating a List Using the List Builder - Step-by-Step Instructions
Creating Company Lists using SQL
List Builder - Start Here!
Creating Company Lists in List Builder
Where is my Segments Menu?
Downloading a List - Step-by-Step Instructions
Object Mapping Filters
How to Map Your Salesforce Opportunity Revenue Field
Remove a BigQuery User within CaliberMind
Object Mapping: Create a Filter
Object Mapping: Create a Mapping
Adding Custom Columns in Salesforce
Add BigQuery Users within CaliberMind
Custom Configuration for Object Mapping
Object Mapping: Create a Replacement
How to Email CaliberMind Reports
Setting Up UTM Mapping in CaliberMind
Standard Channel Logic
Channel Ranking Logic
Setting Up Account Trend Emails
UTM Parameters Formatting and Best Practices
Object Mapping for Filters - Start Here!
How to See Your Object Manager History and Revert Back to Previous Versions
Object Mapping: Create a Campaign Substitution
Web Tracker Installation & Settings
Installing AnalyticsJS (CaliberMind snippet)
Two ways to identify prospects that submit a form containing email address using AnalyticsJS
Install AnalyticsJS on a HubSpot website
Using AnalyticsJS Identify on embedded Hubspot forms
Using AnalyticsJS Identify on embedded Marketo forms
Types of Analytics.js Calls
Using Analytics.js to Track Web and Product Events
Web Tracker and Installation Settings - Start Here!
How Cookie Settings Affect the Analytics.JS Tracking Script
Google Tag Manager (GTM) Ad Blockers
Using AnalyticsJS with Drift
How to check your AnalyticsJS implementation
Using AnalyticsJS with Qualified
Flows Status Page
How to use QuickFlows
Merge records in Salesforce CRM
Add a Quick-Flow to Salesforce Campaign
Using ClearBit Flows
CaliberMind's Most Popular Flows | Automations
Setting Up Workflow - Lead Deduplication
ZoomInfo - Add-to/Enrich your database
Setting Up Workflow - Website Repair
Setting Up Workflow - Account Deduplication
Creating Sales Campaigns from Salesloft and Outreach Activities
Setting Up Workflow - Contact Deduplication
Program Logic for Campaigns
Custom Programs for Campaigns
Campaigns - Start Here!
User Administration & SSO
Single Sign On (SSO) Setup
Manage Users - Viewing, Inviting, Updating Users and Roles
CaliberMind Data Warehouse Access in Google BigQuery
Administration and SSO - Start Here!
User Authentication and Provisioning
Insights - Create Multiple Engagement Score Models
How to Change Event Touch Scores
Sales Opportunity Data Model
Engagement Scoring Time Decay - How It Works & How to Change It
Engagement Scoring Models Overview
How to Add or Change Engagement Score Multipliers
Add or Change Engagement Score Filters
Identify users using Intercom Messenger
GDPR Compliance with CaliberMind
ABM Best Practices
Using Engagement Score to Trigger an Update in Salesforce
Account-to-Lead (A2L) Matching
Lead-to-Account Matching (L2A)
Pushing CaliberMind ABM Scoring Fields to Salesforce.com
Linking to CaliberMind Reports in Salesforce
Attribution Models: W-Shaped
Attribution Models: Middle
Chain-Based Attribution Model
Removal effect with a Markov chain model
Attribution Reports Summary
Attribution - CaliberMind versus Embedded Attribution in Salesforce?
Choosing the Right Attribution Model
Virtual Campaigns in CaliberMind
The A-Shaped Model
Campaign Types - Best Practices for Easy-to-Read Attribution
Best Practices for Tracking Return-on-Ad-Spend (ROAS)
CaliberMind Analytics Concepts
Overview of Analytics and Attribution
Filters and Hyperlinks
Using the Engagement Trending Report
Using Tags to Organize Your Lists
Attribution Overview - Campaign Performance Table
Using Campaign Lists in Dashboards
Using Account Lists in Dashboards
CaliberMind Metrics Definition
Return on Ad Spend
Product Attribution Dashboard
Attribution Models: First-Touch
Self-Hosting CaliberMind AnalyticsJS
Tutorials and Use Cases
Customizing Report Visibility (Show/Hide)
How to Manage Your Offsite Events Using CaliberMind
How can I manage my BDR/SDR team activities with CaliberMind?
Combining Engagement Score with Attribution
Enabling the Sales Teams to see the Entire Buyers Journey
How can I Identify High Risk Opportunities?
How does Sales leverage CaliberMind? Some key use cases.
Running a Sales/Pipeline Review with CaliberMind
How Is CaliberMind Different From My CRM Attribution?
CRM Campaign Member Status and Campaign Response Best Practices
How Do I Optimize Advertising Spend?
Campaign Best Practices Across Systems
How do I use CaliberMind to shorten our sales cycle?
Answering Business Questions Using CaliberMind Reports
Which of my leads are the most engaged?
Why Is CaliberMind ROAS or ROI Different Than My Ad Platform?
How Do I Know If a Campaign Is Good or Bad?
Working in CaliberMind Insights
CaliberMind Insights - Browser Requirements
CaliberMind Insights - Sharing Dashboards & User Permissions
CaliberMind Insights - Navigating to Insights/Dashboard
CaliberMind Insights - Using Dashboards
CaliberMind Insights - Dashboard Refresh Schedule
CaliberMind Insights - Application Concepts and Terminology
CaliberMind Insights - Filters & Aggregation Type
Creating a Custom Pipeline Dashboard (VIDEO)
CaliberMind Insights - Creating Custom Dashboards
How to Create a Filter Bookmark
Building Insights Dashboards
Build Your Own Insights Pipeline Dashboard
Building Formulas with Functions
Creating and Editing a Widget Formula
Using Conditional Statements
Build Insights Dashboards - Start Here!
Create Date Range Filters - Step-by-Step
Creating Formulas Based on Criteria and Conditions (Filters)
Dashboard Function Reference
Introduction to Formulas - Start Here!
Using Quick Functions
Insights Attribution Dashboards
Insights - Attribution - Start Here!
Insights - Attribution Terminology and Key Concepts
Insights - Attribution Overview Dashboard 2.0
Insights Engagement Dashboard
Insights - Engagement - Start Here!
Insights - Engagement - Dashboard Terminology & Key Concepts
Insights - Engagement Overview
Insights - Engagement - System Account Detail
Insights - Engagement - Person Detail
Insights - Engagement - Engagement Essential Questions and Dashboard Tile Definition
Insights Engagement Dashboard - Aggregation Dates
Insights ROAS Dashboard
Insights - ROAS Dashboard Use Cases
How is CaliberMind ROAS Reporting Different than Insights ROI?
Insights - ROI - Start Here!
Insights - ROAS Terminology & Key Concepts
Insights Data Health and Integrity
Funnel Trigger Events Dashboard
Funnel Company Inclusion Configuration
What is a Marketing Funnel?
Event Explore for Funnels
Funnel Terms and Concepts
Common Funnel Issues
Funnels FAQs Technical Documentation
Funnel History Event Configuration
Funnels - Start Here!
What channels move journeys through a given stage?
Funnel Stages Configuration and Stage Definitions
Funnel Trend Dashboard
How can I see the number of journeys in or passing through a funnel stage during a period of time?
Sales Funnel Metrics
What touches are influencing each step in the funnel?
How do I see the first event (or "tipping point") in each stage of my funnel?
Funnel Events Technical Documentation
Marketing & Sales Funnel Foundations
Funnel Static Event Configuration
What is a Starter Funnel?
Funnel Person Inclusion Configuration
Funnel Cohort Analysis Dashboard
Sales Funnel Glossary
Where are my customers stuck in journeys?
Funnel Cohort Analysis Use Cases
Funnel Data Explore Dashboard
Use Cases for Funnels
Sales Funnel Journey Questions and Answers?
What is the difference between an Active Journey and a Journey?
How do I know the last event that happened before a journey stage change?
How do I identify stage conversion rates?
Funnel Person Status Exits
Introducing CaliberMind's Funnels
Funnels - Lead, Contact, Account, Opportunity Statuses and Stages
Pressure Event Dashboard 101
Funnel Stage Definitions
Demand Generation Funnel Dashboard
Table of Contents
Updated by Camela Thompson
Why search for an Opportunity in CaliberMind?
Searching for a record in CaliberMind can reveal a ton of details about that record, which makes the detail pages ideal for:
- Showing sales the all attributable activities associated with a single opportunity
- Troubleshooting reports
What can I see when I search for an opportunity in CaliberMind?
When people search for an opportunity in CaliberMind, they will be presented with highly detailed lists and summary information related to the opportunity. For example, if I want to know which contact roles are listed or how attribution is credited across touchpoints, searching for the opportunity would help me answer those questions.
The Opportunity Result Header
The Opportunity header is meant to display identifying information to help you confirm that you're viewing the opportunity you intended.
- Opportunity Details - This displays the created date of the opportunity or deal in your CRM and when the opportunity is scheduled to close or has closed.
- Company Details - This lists the account, the account's logo, and a link to your CRM to view the opportunity or deal.
- Stage - The opportunity stage in your CRM.
- Amount - The total dollar amount associated with the opportunity.
- Type - The Type designated for the opportunity.
- Owner - The name of the owner of the opportunity record in your CRM.
Opportunity Tab Options
The tabs beneath an opportunity record's headers allow you to see summary information specific to that opportunity.
Here are a few reasons you may want to use each tab:
Details: "I want to know if the salesperson listed anyone in the Opportunity Contact Roles." "I want to know which product this account may purchase."
Attribution: "I want to see exactly how attribution is being attributed across touchpoints for this opportunity." "I want to know what kind of touches were attributed dollars prior to opportunity creation." "I want to know what kind of touches helped drive the deal toward a successful close."
The Opportunity Result "Details" Tab
- Product - The name of the product on the opportunity.
- Product Code - The code of the product on the opportunity.
- Product Family - The designated family of the product on the opportunity.
- Quantity - The quantity ordered by the prospect.
- Amount - The amount the salesperson is planning on charging for the product.
Opportunity Contact Role Table
- Name - The name of the contact associated with the opportunity.
- Title - The raw text title of the contact associated with the opportunity.
- Department - The department (derived from the raw title) of the contact associated with the opportunity.
- Role - The role (derived from the raw title) of the contact associated with the opportunity
- Is Primary Contact - This is true if the contact is currently listed as the opportunity's primary contact and false if they are not.
The Opportunity Result "Attribution" Tab
- Pre-Opp Attribution - Dollars associated with touches that were recorded before the opportunity was created.
- Pre-Opp Percentage - The percentage of pre-opp touch dollars divided by the total dollars associated with the opportunity.
- Post-Op Attribution - Dollars associated with touches that were recorded after the opportunity was created and before it was closed.
- Post-Opp Percentage - The percentage of pre-opp touch dollars divided by the total dollars associated with the opportunity.
- Touches Attributed - A count of events or activities that were credited attribution dollars for this opportunity.
- People Attributed - A count of people listed against events or activities that were credited attribution dollars for this opportunity.
Attribution Detail Table
- Touch Date - The date the attributed touch occurred.
- Days to Close - The number of days before the opportunity is scheduled to close the attributable touch occurred.
- Attribution - The dollar amount of attribution associated with the attributed touch.
- Pre/Post - Lists Pre-Opp if the touch happened before the opportunity was created. Post-Opp is listed if the touch happened after opportunity creation and before opportunity close.
- Percentage - The touchpoints attributed dollars divided by the total possible dollars associated with the opportunity - or the portion of attribution assigned to the touch.
- Contact - The name of the person who generated the activity.
- Campaign Name - The campaign name associated with the touch.
- Campaign Type - The campaign type associated with the touch.
- Channel - The channel associated with the touch either through UTM parameters or custom logic.