Signing In to CaliberMind
New to CaliberMind - Start Here!
How to use Dashboards
Digital Marketing Terminology
Connectors / Integrations
Adding Your First Connector
How To Connect AdRoll / RollWorks
How To Connect Google Analytics
How To Connect HubSpot
How To Connect LinkedIn Ads
How To Connect Marketo
Overview of Connectors
ZoomInfo / DiscoverOrg
CaliberMind IP Addresses for Whitelisting
Setting Up the LinkedIn Push Connector
Connecting Tableau to CaliberMind
Ingesting CaliberMind Data Into Snowflake
Klaviyo connector [Via Fivetran]
Segment Connector [via FiveTran]
Pushing Caliber Mind Person Engagement Data to Salesforce
SFTP Connector - Updated 2021
Connecting Your Data Warehouse to CaliberMind
Salesforce Connector [via FiveTran]
Connector Health and Web Tracker Health reports
How to Connect Facebook Ads
Connecting G2, Bombora, or 6sense
How To Connect Outreach
CaliberMind Connectors - Start Here!
Power BI/ Tableau/ Looker Connectors Article
Google Ads Connector (via FiveTran)
Pardot Connector [via FiveTran]
Connections - Email Notifications
CaliberMind Data Access FAQs
Twitter API Connector via Fivetran
Microsoft Bing Connector
How To Connect Microsoft Dynamics
Bing/Microsoft Ad's Connector
Connectors Status Page
CaliberMind Entity Relations and System Tables
Developer Guide - Start Here!
Logging Into Google BigQuery
CaliberMind Common Data Sources
CaliberMind Identity Levels
What are Lists?
Importing a List
Account List Upload File Requirements
Keyboard Shortcuts using SQL
Creating an Account List From a Campaign
How to create a list of all Opportunities that have a very low Engagement
People List Upload File Requirements
Campaign List Upload File Requirements
Use Case Videos - Creating a List Using the List Builder
Creating a List Using the List Builder - Step-by-Step Instructions
Creating Company Lists using SQL
List Builder - Start Here!
Creating Company Lists in List Builder
Where is my Segments Menu?
Downloading a List - Step-by-Step Instructions
Object Mapping Filters
How to Map Your Salesforce Opportunity Revenue Field
Object Mapping: Create a Filter
Object Mapping: Create a Mapping
Custom Configuration for Object Mapping
Object Mapping: Create a Replacement
Standard Channel Logic
Channel Ranking Logic
UTM Parameters Formatting and Best Practices
Object Mapping for Filters - Start Here!
Object Mapping: Create a Campaign Substitution
Web Tracker Installation & Settings
Installing AnalyticsJS (CaliberMind snippet)
Two ways to identify prospects that submit a form containing email address using AnalyticsJS
Install AnalyticsJS on a HubSpot website
Using AnalyticsJS Identify on embedded Hubspot forms
Using AnalyticsJS Identify on embedded Marketo forms
Types of Analytics.js Calls
Using Analytics.js to Track Web and Product Events
Web Tracker and Installation Settings - Start Here!
How Cookie Settings Affect the Analytics.JS Tracking Script
Google Tag Manager (GTM) Ad Blockers
Using AnalyticsJS with Drift
How to check your AnalyticsJS implementation
Flows Status Page
How to use QuickFlows
Merge records in Salesforce CRM
Add a Quick-Flow to Salesforce Campaign
Using ClearBit Flows
Linking CaliberMind Attribution Data to Salesforce
CaliberMind's Most Popular Flows | Automations
ZoomInfo - Add-to/Enrich your database
Program Logic for Campaigns
Custom Programs for Campaigns
Campaigns - Start Here!
User Administration & SSO
Single Sign On (SSO) Setup
Manage Users - Viewing, Inviting, Updating Users and Roles
Administration and SSO - Start Here!
User Authentication and Provisioning
Insights - Create Multiple Engagement Score Models
How to Change Event Touch Scores
Sales Opportunity Data Model
Engagement Scoring Time Decay - How It Works & How to Change It
Engagement Scoring Models Overview
How to Add or Change Engagement Score Multipliers
Add or Change Engagement Score Filters
Identify users using Intercom Messenger
ABM Best Practices
Using Engagement Score to Trigger an Update in Salesforce
Account-to-Lead (A2L) Matching
Lead-to-Account Matching (L2A)
Pushing CaliberMind ABM Scoring Fields to Salesforce.com
Linking to CaliberMind Reports in Salesforce
Attribution Models: W-Shaped
Attribution Models: Middle
Chain-Based Attribution Model
Removal effect with a Markov chain model
Attribution Reports Summary
Attribution - CaliberMind versus Embedded Attribution in Salesforce?
Virtual Campaigns in CaliberMind
The A-Shaped Model
Campaign Types - Best Practices for Easy-to-Read Attribution
Best Practices for Tracking Return-on-Ad-Spend (ROAS)
CaliberMind Analytics Concepts
Overview of Analytics and Attribution
Filters and Hyperlinks
Using the Engagement Trending Report
Using Tags to Organize Your Lists
Attribution Overview - Campaign Performance Table
Using Campaign Lists in Dashboards
Using Account Lists in Dashboards
CaliberMind Metrics Definition
Return on Ad Spend
Product Attribution Dashboard
Attribution Models: First-Touch
Self-Hosting CaliberMind AnalyticsJS
Tutorials and Use Cases
Using 'Search' Functionality
Customizing Report Visibility (Show/Hide)
How to Manage Your Offsite Events Using CaliberMind
How can I manage my BDR/SDR team activities with CaliberMind?
Combining Engagement Score with Attribution
Enabling the Sales Teams to see the Entire Buyers Journey
Searching for a specific account to view their Activity
How can I Identify High Risk Opportunities?
How does Sales leverage CaliberMind? Some key use cases.
Running a Sales/Pipeline Review with CaliberMind
Building Formulas with Functions
Creating and Editing a Widget Formula
Remove a BigQuery User within CaliberMind
Using Conditional Statements
Add BigQuery Users within CaliberMind
How to Email CaliberMind Reports
Answering Business Questions Using CaliberMind Reports
Creating Formulas Based on Criteria and Conditions (Filters)
Dashboard Function Reference
Introduction to Formulas - Start Here!
Using Quick Functions
Creating Sales Campaigns from Salesloft and Outreach Activities
Working in CaliberMind Insights
CaliberMind Insights - Browser Requirements
CaliberMind Insights - Sharing Dashboards & User Permissions
CaliberMind Insights - Navigating to Insights/Dashboard
CaliberMind Insights - Using Dashboards
CaliberMind Insights - Dashboard Refresh Schedule
CaliberMind Insights - Application Concepts and Terminology
CaliberMind Insights - Filters & Aggregation Type
Creating a Custom Pipeline Dashboard (VIDEO)
CaliberMind Insights - Creating Custom Dashboards
Building Insights Dashboards
Build Your Own Insights Pipeline Dashboard
Build Insights Dashboards - Start Here!
Create Date Range Filters - Step-by-Step
Insights Dashboard Templates
Insights Attribution Dashboards
Insights - Attribution - Start Here!
Insights - Attribution Terminology and Key Concepts
Insights - Attribution Summary
Insights - Attribution Overview
Attribution - Campaign Detail
Insights - Attribution - Campaign Type Detail
Insights - Attribution - Channel Detail
Insights - Attribution - Program Detail
Insights - Attribution - Account Detail
Attribution Overview Dashboard 2.0
Insights Engagement Dashboard
Insights - Engagement - Start Here!
Insights - Engagement - Dashboard Terminology & Key Concepts
Insights - Engagement Overview
Insights - Engagement - System Account Detail
Insights - Engagement - Person Detail
Insights - Engagement - Engagement Essential Questions and Dashboard Tile Definition
Insights Engagement Dashboard - Aggregation Dates
Insights ROAS Dashboard
Funnel Trigger Events Dashboard
Funnel Company Inclusion Configuration
What is a Marketing Funnel?
Funnel Terms and Concepts
Common Funnel Issues
Funnels FAQs Technical Documentation
Funnel History Event Configuration
Funnels - Start Here!
Funnel Stages Configuration and Stage Definitions
Funnel Trend Dashboard
Sales Funnel Metrics
Funnel Events Technical Documentation
Marketing Sales Funnel Foundations
Funnel Static Event Configuration
What is a Starter Funnel?
Funnel Person Inclusion Configuration
Funnel Cohort Analysis Dashboard
Sales Funnel Glossary
Funnel Cohort Analysis Use Cases
Funnel Data Explore Dashboard
Use Cases for Funnels
Sales Funnel Journey Questions and Answers?
Introducing CaliberMind's Funnels
Funnels - Lead, Contact, Account, Opportunity Statuses and Stages
Funnel Stage Definitions
Demand Generation Funnel Dashboard
Table of Contents
Updated by Cathy Funderburg
Before Using the Attribution Overview Dashboard
Why use the Attribution Overview Dashboard?
The Attribution Overview Dashboard is a way to visualize what Campaign Types, Campaigns, Channels, Companies, and Programs contribute the most pipeline within a given time period. But the real power of the Attribution Overview Dashboard is that it acts as a starting point for drilling down into more detailed analysis.
Getting the most out of the Attribution Overview Dashboard
- Start at the Attribution Summary Dashboard and select which view (Aggregation Type) and time period you want to review.
- Click through the Tab Selector to choose the view you would like to review:
- Campaign Type
- The Attribution Overview Dashboard will open on the Category you selected and carry over any settings from the Attribution Summary Dashboard (such as Aggregation Type and Filters).
- You can change the information displayed by clicking on elements in the graph. For example, I can change the time range by clicking and dragging my mouse over two quarters and then clicking Select:
- The Attribution Overview Dashboard offers several ways to drill down into more data. Clicking on a category and then clicking on a data point in the table below will let you drill down into more detailed dashboards.
- Selecting the Channel Category will let you drill into the Campaign Type Detail Dashboard by clicking a table data point. This will show you which Channels contributed the most pipeline in the given time period.
- Selecting the Campaign Type Category will let you drill into the Campaign Type Detail Dashboard by clicking a table data point. This will show you which Campaign Types contributed the most pipeline in the given time period.
- Selecting the Campaign Name Category will let you drill into the Campaign Detail Dashboard. This will show you which Campaigns contributed the most pipeline in the given time period.
- Selecting the Company Category will let you drill into the Account Detail Dashboard. This will show you which companies contributed the most pipeline in the given time period.
- Selecting the Program Category will let you drill into the Program Detail Dashboard. This will show you which Programs contributed the most pipeline in the given time period.
Video Use Case 1: Finding Effective Revenue Generating Campaigns
- When analyzing revenue, you will want to apply the Close Date Aggregation Type on the Attribution Summary Dashboard:
- Select the time period you are interested in reviewing:
- Toggle IsWon to "On" to restrict data to be related to Won opportunities:
- Click on a category to drill down to the Attribution Overview:
- Review campaign names, programs, and other categories to determine which tactics were the most effective at generating revenue in the given time period:
Video Use Case 2: Understanding where Campaign Activity came from
- To review how accounts are interacting with campaigns in a given time period, go to the Attribution Summary Dashboard and update the Aggregation Type to "Open Date":
- Select the time period you want to review in Filters:
- Click on the Campaign Type category:
- From the Attribution Overview Dashboard, click on any Campaign Type to get more details:
- Click the "Channel" category on the Campaign Type Detail Dashboard: